Heating System & Furnace Service in Voorhees, Sicklerville, Sewell, Magnolia, Mt Laurel & Cherry Hill, NJ
Gas Furnace Service Check
We will perform our comprehensive 24-point check-up on your gas furnace.
A comprehensive check-up will save you money in the long run by ensuring that your gas furnace is running at peak efficiency all winter long. By maintaining your gas furnace and getting it serviced regularly you will also be prolonging the life of the unit.
Schedule a service check with Sanders Home Services in Voorhees, Sicklerville, Sewell, Magnolia, Mt Laurel & Cherry Hill, NJ and be confident that you are making a smart financial move and that your gas furnace is not going to break down on the coldest day of the year.
Heating Service Plan
Our 24 Point Gas Furnace Service Check is one of the most extensive in the business. Our technician will perform the following:
- CO detector in sleeping area?
- Clean or replace filters (standard 1″ filters)
- Furnace condition (Good, Fair, Poor)
- Inspect blower wheel, lubricate motor, check run capacitor
- Inspect fan belt, pulleys, bearings and shaft (if applicable)
- Clean and vacuum blower compartment and motor ventilation openings
- Inspect and clean pilot assembly
- Check and clean burners, in place (if accessible)
- Check flue collector box, vent piping and vent termination
- Clean and inspect inducer assembly, oil motor (if applicable)
- Check pressure switch tubing for kinks and cracks
- Clean condensate trap, drain tubing, pressure switch tubing
- Visually inspect and vacuum accessible heat exchanger
- Clean manifold and burner vestibule (if accessible)
- Check for gas leaks between shutoff valve and gas control
- Check/clean thermostat and test operation
- Return air temperature
- Supply air temperature
- Temperature rise (All registers open? Yes, No)
- Gas line pressure (wc), Gas manifold pressure (wc)
- Open T couple signal (mV), Closed T couple signal (mV Flame signal)
- Check draft and combustion: Gross stack temperature %, CO %, EFF, COaf
- Check for proper combustion air and clearances to combustible materials
- Humidifier condition (Good, Fair, Poor, N/A)